We support entrepreneurs engaged in the manufacture of excisable products, through flexible policies issued in benefit of the competent authority.
This type of policy is mandatory for the registration and operation of a tax warehouse, the only space in which manufacture, holding or processing is permitted in the suspension regime of excisable products.
The insurance policies are an optimal guarantee option, which protects the financial freedom of a company, preventing the blocking of funds through the classic version of the bank guarantee letter or by setting up a cash deposit.
- Reduced costs compared to bank guarantee letters
- This avoids working capital blockage
- Specialised advice during the contract
- Issuance of the guarantee quickly and efficiently
- Issuance of the guarantee both irrevocably and unconditionally and conditionally
- Reduces the risks for the insured, provided that the payment is conditional on proof of non-fulfilment of a contractual obligation