One of the elements of Community maritime transport policy is quality improvement of the merchant navy through greater accountability of all economic operators and, in consequence, through additional requirements in the activity of shipowners.
- accidents, illnesses and deaths of crew members or other third parties for which the Insured becomes legally responsible;
- loss or damage to the personal effects of seafarers and other persons on board;
- collision with other ships;
- pollution; li>
- loss, damage or omission in connection with the cargo carried by the insured vessel;
- fines related to the insured ship